Amazon Marketplace continues to evolve to be the best place for third party (3P) sellers of all sizes to reach out to hundreds of millions of customers by leveraging our tools and services.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, and highly motivated New Account Manager to support the expansion of the international seller business on the European Amazon websites and help them grow on the Amazon Marketplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with sellers of all sizes. You will be Amazon’s main point of contact for these sellers, managing the day-to-day interactions and identification of opportunities to help them grow on Amazon Marketplace.
This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions. You will work autonomously, with a consultancy approach, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and commercial skills. Successful candidate has superpowers in account management and data analysis, is keen on setting high standards targets and achieving results and is an active and cooperative team member.
· 6 months to 2 years' experience
· Fluency in Italian and English. Additional competency in Spanish, French, or German is advantageous though not essential
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet user. Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
· Previous experience in product marketing, retail or management consulting roles