Main tasks include chemical analyses of chlorophyll content and chlorophyll catabolites in apple skin with UV-VIS and HPLC-DAD/FLD, isolation and characterization of chlorophyll breakdown products by mass spectrometry and correlation of results from wet chemical analysis with spectra achieved by nondestructive techniques.
Requirements necessary for participation:
- University degree (Master) in Chemistry or similar
- Good knowledge of Italian or German
Duration: 24 months with preferably start of work on August 2018
Applications must arrive by and not later than July, 30, 2018 – 12.00 am
To apply please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com, quoting in the title of the relevant reference code of the position and including:
- letter of motivation (including a brief description of research interests, personal experiences, motivations an earliest date to start with the job)
- complete Curriculum Vitae (signed and not older than 6 months), letter(s) of recommendation and publication list,
- the curriculum must include the following phrase, otherwise the candidature will not be taken into consideration: “I agree to the handling of my personal data in accordance with EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679”.
- the copy of a valid identity ID (it must always be enclosed, unless the application is submitted personally by theapplicant).