Registration

REGISTRATION IS OPEN

Please complete the online registration form at this page.

Upon completion of your online registration, you will be sent a confirmation by e-mail to the address provided on the registration form. This confirmation includes all the payment instructions.

Registrations are only confirmed once the required payment has been received. The fee payment should be made by bank transfer within 10 days after the registration process.

If you have not already paid the SILS fees for 2019, in order to choose the reduced fees for SILS members please pay the fees now by following these instructions on the SILS website:
http://www.synchrotron-radiation.it/index.php/it/conferma-iscrizione

Registration Fees

The registration fee includes: participation in working sessions, the participant kit (conference booklet and gadgets), coffee breaks, two lunches and the welcome aperitif.
The social dinner is not included in the registration fee.

Please, note that financial support for PhD students and young researchers can be available. More details here

REGISTRATION FEES

early bird fee
(until 16/06/2019)

late registration fee
(from 17/06/2019 to 31/08/2019)

FULL fee (SILS members) euro 200 euro 250
FULL fee (not SILS members) euro 250 euro 300
REDUCED junior fee (*) euro 120 euro 170
Accompanying person euro 120 euro 170
Social dinner euro 30 euro 30

(*) - Undergraduate or Ph.D. students, postdoctoral fellow (less than 35 years old on 09/09/2019)

Payment:

Registrations are only confirmed once the required payment has been received. Payment should be made within 10 days, only by bank transfer to:

Account owner: SILS Società Italiana Luce di Sincrotrone
Bank name and address: UniCredit Banca, agenzia di Roma San Giovanni
IBAN: IT43G0200805206000101919329
BIC: UNCRITM1707

Purpose of the payment "SILS 2019 meeting: Registration of Name Surname"

Please remember to add the additional 30 euros fee if you are participating to the social dinner.

A copy of the bank transfer receipt should be sent to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail to: sils2019@unicam.it mail subject: "SILS 2019 meeting: Registration of Name Surname"

For any questions, please contact us at the e-mail address:  sils2019@unicam.it

Cancellations:

1. Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration and organization costs incurred.

2. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.

3. Registrations cancelled less than 7 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund. A special request for a 50% refund can be submitted by enclosing documents certifying that the cancellation is due to circumstances beyond individual control.